Wednesday 26 January 2011

I MADE MYSELF A HOMEWORK TIMETABLE. How nerdy, it helped for like the first few days and then didnt. I'm so confused right now about everything. MY mind is a total flurry of random un processed thoughts. Sometimes about music and then work and then my friends- I can't remember anything, there's too much to do and too little time. If only I could slow it down and make it move at my pace.

Some of my friends have a band, called Wildefire (i think that's how you spell it) and i'm quite looking forward to seeing their first gig, it should be fun! It's at church but you have to start small right? And then they've got a couple more gigs lined up too.
Weather still has not improved. I couldnt find any black socks this morning so I had to wear no socks to school and I was FREEEZING. Nice chill up my trousers. NOT.

1 comment: